Thursday, May 20, 2010

15 lbs before MWLUG 2010

MWLUG 2010 is three months away so I have set a goal of losing 5 lbs a month to get myself back into shape. I will be at about how I was when I graduated college which does not seem to be that long ago. I might be close to the same weight, but there will be a little bit of gray hair, wrinkles, and aches. I have a goal of riding about 1500 miles on my bike this year to help the weight loss. So far I am at 50 miles so I have a ways to go. When I was younger, I could have easily done this in a week or two.

1 comment:

Jerome Carter said...

Richard, you can do this.

4 years ago I cut most forms of sugar from my diet for about 2 months. I lost 20 lbs. Like any diet though, make the changes you can live with for a long time so that you don't put the weight back on when you tire of "the diet".

CollabSphere 2022 Presentation: COL103 Advanced Automation and Cloud Service Integration for your Notes/Nomad Applications

Our presentation for CollabSphere 2022. Learn how to quickly add workflow automation into Notes/Nomad applications using No-code tools that ...